Forum

Veuillez ou S’enregistrer pour créer des messages et des sujets de discussion.

BEST VOODOO MAGIC SPELL FOR ANSWERS TO ALL REQUESTS, GOOD WORK OF THE GREAT MUDI SPELL CASTER WHO HELP ME FINE A SOLUTION TO ALL PROBLEMS . WhatsApp: +2349062617210

First, it is certain that people actually practice ritual magic and voodoo.
There isn’t any specific thing called ‘black magic’. People use the term for any kind of spiritual work they don’t like, or for deliberate efforts to do harm using magic. Some Extreme Christians might say that any worship of non-Christian spirits is ‘evil’, but that’s just theology.

People who practice occult ways are usually people who don’t care what religion tells us to do. Many of us are real spiritual seekers, looking for understanding and relationship with the spiritual world. I think people can find that using occult means, with no involvement with church, scripture etc. To some people that might make my work ‘black magic’, but I don’t believe that any one church has the whole truth about spirit and the divine.

But there *are* people who try to use magic to harm others, just as there are thugs and criminals of all kinds.

Voodoo is a religion that grew up from the marriage of West African traditional religions and Catholicism, in the hearts of the African slaves of Haiti. Similar religions grew up in Cuba and Brazil, under several names.

Voodoo does sometimes use ‘spells’ and magic, but it’s almost always for gain and blessing. Of course sometimes people get angry, or seek revenge, or try to gain an unfair advantage. But usually Voodoo is just another way to seek the divine.

But, are you asking whether magic ‘works’ - whether people can really affect things and people by rituals and spells? If one believes in prayer, then belief in magic is just next-door.
I have worked magic for the good and gain of myself and others for many years. I trust in it like I trust my power-tools.WhatsApp: +2349052617210 Email: drmudispellhomes@yahoo.com,drmudispellhome@gmail.com Website:http://mudispellhome.blogspot.com

Thanks to works of fiction and Hollywood movies, most people believe Voodoo to be a form of Black Magic. Evil and wicked.

Speaking as a Voodoo High Priest of many years, I can assure you that this is nonsense.

Voodoo is real. It is the primary religion here in Haiti.

Voodoo 'Magic' is also real - though there is much confusion.

Most of my work as a High Priest is involved in physical, emotional and spiritual healing.

I spend my days helping cure clients of physical ailments such as diabetes or heart disease or obesity. Often I work with people who are heart broken or have lost the love of a partner. Sometimes I remove a curse from an individual who is down on their luck, after a lifetime of extreme misfortune.

For many of my clients, I am their primary physician, and spiritual counsellor.

Only occasionally will I cast a curse, and only when I have ascertained that the true motivation behind my client’s request is one of closure.

I hope this answer was useful, and would appreciate your Upvote if it is. WhatsApp:+2349052617210, drmudispellhomes@yahoo.com,drmudispellhomes@gmail.com website;https://drmudispelltemple.com